pinterest verification

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Small teaser on the beach house

Hi there! the fact that I do not have much time doesn't mean I do not do anything now:)
Ideas are swirling through my head and sometimes I can't even sleep because I'm full of "How-To" thoughts.. I suppose that happens mainly because I can't really sit and bring these ideas to life yet :))) But I'm still very happy: indeed, the baby is growing fast and it's the best time for me to enjoy!
Nevertheless, I have finished the beach house! I'll wait for sunny weather here to take good shots, and for now the little teaser of the last element which I've finished today:
can you emagine a beach house without seagulls?:)
It sits on a simple needle and measures approx. 2,5 (length beak to tail) x 1,5 (height) x less then 1 mm (width)
I like working that small so much!
Best wishes to you and your families!

7 comments:

  1. That is a beautifully tiny seagull! Can't wait to see the end result. Kind regards, Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Такая кроха!!! Очень интересно посмотреть на домик! Буду с нетерпением ждать!
    Анна

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work! I look forward to see even more of this house =)
    I recognise the feeling of sleepless nights =) only last night I had so many ideas I could not sleep, but I got to do some of it today =) But I'm busy with only one child ;)
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. So tiny and so detailed. love your work.
    Hugs,Drora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mini-mini seagull for your super tiny beachhouse! Incredible, well done! Hugs, Liduina

    ReplyDelete
  6. This tiny seagull is a teaser for sure... ;O)

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Дарья!!!!!!!!Ты великолепный мастер!!!! Когда я прочла что эта чайка сидит на иголке!Я была шокирована!!!! Это как можно такую красотку в миллиметрах всего сделать!!!!! Это здорово что вы потихоньку растете!!!!!

    ReplyDelete