pinterest verification

Thursday, October 9, 2014

A try on ebay

Hi everyone!
I decided to take this important step today: I've listed two of my new roomboxes on ebay. I have no idea, if they'd find their new owner there, but it surelly will be interesting to watch for me. Im quite excited :)
Here are my roomboxes:

As always, they are 144th scale (20x20x20 mm)
You can find more photos here, at my new shop: watermelon room and "Peace" room
Please, let me know, if the link opens incorrectly.
Wish me luck! :)

10 comments:

  1. I wish you good luck! I love these tiny rooms of yours.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dasha, the micro room boxes are fabulous. I wish you good luck in your new adventure - selling on e-bay. Mini hugs, Natalia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx, Natalia. It is all so very exciting! May be I am worrying too much :)

      Delete
  3. Stunning work, Daria, and so tiny and perfectly made :D! I wish you good luck on ebay, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you're going to need any luck, they're gorgeous little room boxes and should get a lot of interest. I notice one has a bid already!
    Kind regards, Brian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brian:) Indeed, there's already one bidder and now I'm worrying much less )

      Delete
  5. Wishing you the best of luck! Your scenes are wonderful!! Hannah

    ReplyDelete