pinterest verification

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Shabby

Hi, and welcome to all my new followers!
I'm working on my shabby house that I have started in April (hope to finish it soon and get serious with the biggest project I have ever had. What's that? Can't tell you yet :) It is an order from my client and it's going to be a great project!)

But for now I still have shabby to finish: Here is a sofa, that caused me lots of trouble - too much details for such a tiny size - but it fits perfectly in a shabby room.
This room is almost done. Few details left. Soon you will see the whole interior. It will also have light in living room.


3 comments:

  1. Шикарный диванчик!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I love the blue colors.
    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully made and incredibly tiny! I'm not surprised it caused you some trouble but the end result is amazing!
    Kind regards, Brian.

    ReplyDelete