pinterest verification

Thursday, March 10, 2016

lilac house

Hi everyone!
Today I want to introduce my new lilac house (though I still have troubles with the light and you can't really tell it's lilac - it looks somewhat dull on photos)
It is 144 scale house that have 20 mm high walls. As usual each detail is handmade. I really enjoyed doing something small and simple, with only one room. Hope you like it too :)
It's already waits for its new owner on Etsy here
Wish you all sunny weather! 








3 comments:

  1. Es preciosa!!! Me encanta la forma tan original que tiene!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that one of the Markshire Studio pieces under there?

    Looks great as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you GOOD or what I thought I was doing OK in quarter scale but yours is fantastic

    ReplyDelete